The new Geo 7 has been improved by a global optimization of details that have reduced the weight even further while retaining the category-leading performance and agility the Geo series has become known for. No other wing in the beginner-intermediate category offers a comparable level of light weight and XC performance.
- New planform with increased wing sweep for improved roll stability
- New rib alignment for improved airflow and efficiency.
- New tab positioning improves stability in accelerated flight.
- New leading edge construction with more reinforcement and cleaner profile.
- New line rigging for improved load-distribution to increase agility.
- New panel shaping in the trailing edge for improved handling and brake response.
All of these refinements have improved flight characteristics and performance. The first thing you will notice is a more linear and direct response in the brakes and the resulting increase in agility and precision of handling. Top speed has also been increased, and glide performance improved throughout the accelerator range.
This category of wing is highly important to us as it serves such a wide range of pilots, and the Geo 7 is the most efficient wing we have ever produced in its „True B” class. It is designed for pilots who want a fun and capable XC wing with the best passive safety available at this level.
The G7’s internal structure is engineered for lightness and longevity, with an intelligent blend of durable 32g and 40g cloth. The main surfaces are comprised of Dominico N20D LE and N10D. It is 1.4kg lighter than the Buzz Z7 and 125g lighter than the Geo 6 without compromising strength or durability!
The Geo 7 is aimed at pilots who fly 30 to 50 hours a year and who are looking for a lightweight wing for travel, hike & fly, and cross country flights with high levels of passive safety.
The Geo7 is available either with Linklites (the lightest option), or with conventional steel maillons which add around 100 grams to the total weight.